Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Lazarus, Rise!

Hello, world. I greet thee on my return from the Otherworld....

Seriously, though, I had no idea how long it had been since I last posted, until Wes pestered me about it. I've been keeping myself busy playing with Frank and studying VB.NET, HTML, CSS, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, SQL Server, and all other things code. Fun stuff. Actually, it is fun, but also tiring when tackled all at once.

So I'm making a conscious effort to post regularly again, to keep things light. This post contained nothing of substance, but hopefully enough of an explanation for you to forgive my absence these few weeks. I hope to find my voice again and continue to treat you to the delicate niceties of my mind =)

1 Comments:

At 10:18 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, I was wondering what happened to you! Welcome back. :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home