Thursday, November 17, 2005

What the World Needs Now...

...is a fresh new idea. I need to come up with one, anyway. So I guess that's what my world needs. I won't speak for the world at large. We've got leaders to do that sort of thing.

I'm thinking about tackling a project that is, as yet, still vague and foggy in my mind. It's a website dedicated to furthering the art of writing (I thought of this before I heard of NaNoWriMo, but it has fueled my interest in pursuing it). I have the broad strokes laid out, but I'm still not sure how I'll go about doing it, since I don't know how to do much web programming yet. Still, I think I'm going to do it.

I'm not going to provide the details yet, since I know all you techies who read this will probably want to steal my Brilliant Idea. Thieves, y'all are, THIEVES!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home