Tuesday, October 25, 2005

I'm not a blogger, I just post a lot

Not! I'm a bit disappointed in my own efforts at blogging. The truth is, I'm not sure I'm going to be able to keep up the idea of a journal of my efforts to attend flight school. It's just going to end up being a journal about my whole life, because flight school isn't in the near future, I'm afraid. The sad thing is, my life's not interesting enough to write a whole blog about. So maybe I need to revisit what the hell I'm doing here.

2 Comments:

At 8:34 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't get discouraged! There's no reason you can't write about whatever you happen to be thinking about on any given day. Not every blog entry needs to be a timeless classic. ;)

 
At 8:27 PM , Blogger kevboy said...

Thanks, Jane. You're one of the reasons I started a blog in the first place, so that means a lot.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home