Wednesday, February 15, 2006

When PayPal Goes Bad

One of my biggest gripes is when companies that try to make things easy really make something totally complicated. Right now, PayPal is on my short list, because I can't get them to allow me to add a bank account to my new PP account.

A long time ago, my wife signed us up for a PayPal account, but I don't know what email address/password she used (and we probably don't use it anymore, anyway, as we recently switched exclusively to GMail). Apparently, she added our bank account to that account, and now I can't add the same bank account to the new PayPal account that I just created....

I even went so far as to guess at her old email address, and specified I wanted to close the account when they indicated it was 'inactive.' But that didn't solve my problem! Their 'help' is also a bit suspect, because they make you jump through a few hoops before you can communicate with them. If I get the frigging account set up, then maybe I can order my new Betta fish kit.

1 Comments:

At 9:14 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have no idea if you've ever kept bettas before and I know you certainly didn't ask for advice, but I'll take the liberty of pointing you to my favorite betta care site: http://www.bettatalk.com/

We've kept our latest betta alive for well over a year by scrupulously following her water treatment advice.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home