Wednesday, December 28, 2005

It's a Small World, After All

I had a very strange experience this morning. I posted about Alaska yesterday morning, and my interest in researching living in the Alaskan wilderness. Although I didn't mention it, I was thinking about contacting someone I know of who lives in Alaska - Jim over at Whole Wheat Radio. I don't know him directly, but I'm familiar with him through WWR and the J-Walk Blog.

Anyway, the irony is that he commented on the post! I was surprised that more that 3 people are reading this, but much more so that of all the people in the world, Jim should have noticed that particular post. Very strange! I dropped him an email telling him as much, in case he never ventures this way again. I hope to pick his brain about his experience of living in Talkeetna, AK.

Thanks for the comment, Jim, and for the suggested reading!

1 Comments:

At 1:39 PM , Blogger R. Brett Stirling said...

Morning, well at least here in Alaska. Read your post and wanted to let you know I also live in Alaska in case you are interested. My blog which offers some views into my life here in a Yup'ik Eskimo village is called Alaska: The View From Up Here. As Steven Wright said, "It's a small world, but I wouldn't want to paint it."

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home