Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Caffeine Update

So far, so good. I've really reined in my caffeine problems, and since I posted last week, I haven't had more than 16 ounces in a day. And no, you nay-sayers, I haven't been guzzling anything else containing the wonder-drug.

I can say that I've been tired. Very tired. I've been forced to make up for this shortcoming by sleeping more, which has of course shortened my evenings even more. I'm satisfied, however, because I have felt better overall. I'm going to keep riding this train for the next few weeks, and hopefully I'll break through the "habit wall."

1 Comments:

At 10:05 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bravo, my good man. Bravo. Keep up the good work. Do you believe in miracles?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home