Thursday, February 15, 2007

New Template

I didn't like the style of the template I'd had sitting out there for a long time. At some point I inadvertently screwed my old template up so badly I had to reset it, but by that point the one I liked was gone, so I randomly picked one. I like this one better (called 'Rounders').

We'll see if I stick with it. Of course, we'll also see if I remember to blog about anything and use this freaking site. I'm sure none of my former 'regular' readers will see this, since they've long since stopped checking this (unless I'm lucky and they're using a reader... in that case, welcome back!).

1 Comments:

At 3:39 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're back! (And yes, I subscribe to your feed, but I clicked through just to say "hi.")

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home