Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Small Changes

I haven't fiddled around with my Blogger template very much lately, but I just figured out how to add a link to a post that will hide a bunch of text unless you go to the post page, keeping really long posts off the main page.

It was a really easy change, but I ended up fiddling with it a bit longer than I expected because I didn't like the way it worked in the example I shamelessly stole it from. It had you adding the link to the template, which was putting the link on every post regardless of whether you had "hidden" text or not. I messed around with it for a few extra minutes and got it working the way I want, even though that means a bit more of a manual process when I want to add that feature to a post. I'll happily accept that, however, since I probably won't use that feature all that often.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home