Friday, October 28, 2005

Book 'em, Dan-O

I freely admit that in my youth and naivete, I have no idea where that line is from. Maybe Hawaii Five-O? The only thing I know about that show is the theme song by The Ventures.

The title stems from my near-constant thought process revolving around my NaNoWriMo endeavor. I have some ideas for plot, but when I was filling out my profile I got stuck on the frigging genre. I don't know where my plot ideas would fall, and I'm not even sure if the story in my head is going to be the same as the story I finish with. BUT... I'm not going to sweat it. I'm just going to select Other and be done with that. It's not like it's going to affect anything at this point.

1 Comments:

At 8:48 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

The line is indeed from Hawaii 5-0. In fact, if you would like the opportunity to show your familiarity with retro pop culture, maybe http://www.cafepress.com/shop/locale/browse/store/crazydaze.28437020 can help.

Ah yes, the always-useful "other" category, particularly appropriate when filling out the "race" or "gender" categories.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home