Thursday, October 27, 2005

NaNoWriMo

As you may know, November is National Novel Writing Month. To celebrate, I've decided to sign up with NaNoWriMo to participate in what might be the craziest 30 days of my young life. I've started countless novels, usually around 1,000 words, only to discard them weeks or even days after starting. When I look back at the files I've got stored in my Literature folder, I'm sometimes baffled how I could think that crap was a good idea to start with. Sometimes, though, I find something and wonder why I stopped working on it.

Hopefully that is the kind of work I can produce in November. Either way, I'm excited to give it a shot, since this is the kind of project I need to pick myself up. I may have to get a digital voice recorder so I can work on my project for the 4 hours a day I commute...

Look for me at NaNoWriMo (that's pretty hard to type, actually) - my author name is kevboy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home