Monday, October 31, 2005

Panic...

Tonight at midnight begins my epic journey into writerdom. Of course, at midnight tonight I'd better be in deep, deep sleep, or it'll be hard to complete my novel when I'm in the hospital after crashing my car on the way to work.

I have to work out a schedule for writing, and I'm trying to find a digital voice recorder to maximize the hours I spend in the car each day. I've been toying with the idea of buying one for months, but this might be the time to do it. I'm looking at the Olympus DM-20, with the option of using the DSS format with IBM's ViaVoice (which I already own). That would be pretty slick, if it worked well!

1 Comments:

At 8:14 AM , Blogger kevboy said...

You know, wesspice, you're right. I had the same thought as I was driving in to work today, and briefly considered driving into a concrete barrier in one of the many construction zones I pass through on my way to work.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home