Thursday, October 18, 2007

I Hate My Toes (Or Why I Almost Bought a Hatchet)

I spent more time today than is probably healthy considering the implications of hacking my little toes off with something (preferably) sharp. They suck. They both have blisters now, although the left one is already starting to heal and turn into blissful callus. How I love calluses.

I may need to take a day off tomorrow and spend some time sitting at the kitchen table working. Now that I'm so used to worlking, I don't know if I can go back to an l-less workday. Gah, the agony! I would estimate that it is the metaphysical equivalent of what my goddamn right little toe felt like by about 3pm this afternoon.

I'm honestly not sure which is worse.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 7:17 AM , Blogger Andrew said...

At least you don't feel the urge to hack off your whole leg.

 
At 12:41 PM , Blogger kevboy said...

In the past when I have tried running to get in shape (usually by throwing myself into it too fast) I end up with really painful shin splints. I probably thought about hacking off my legs (at least below the knees) at some point.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home