Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Movin' Time

Well, now that it's officially 2006, I'm thinking about moving. Of course, I don't want to think about moving, but I'm getting mighty sick of the 130+ daily miles I've been putting on my car since May of 2004.

I just got a bit of a promotion at work, so I'd like to be able to work a little harder and do great in my new role, but with my current commute, that's not likely to happen, sooooo.... The problem is, the property around here is well beyond my budget, and I'd like to be able to buy something so I don't have to pay capital gains taxes on my current house. D'oh!

Whoever thought being a homeowner was a good idea??? Good grief. Maybe I'll get lucky and find something relatively cheap that is relatively close to work. Ah, the art of compromise!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home