Tuesday, August 18, 2009

And it's like I'm supposed to be all happy 'cause she's wearing a backpack, you know?

Sometimes I think I'd like to be able to exist without sleep. I think about how much more productive I would be if I didn't have to waste 8 hours of every day sleeping (okay, more like 6 hours a day - don't tell my mom, though, okay?).

I imagine sitting up in my office (because in this fantasy I have both a 2-story house and a spare room that I call an office), pecking away at my keyboard, drafting The Great American Novel while the rest of the continent slumbers, peacefully unaware of the bombshell I'm going to drop on the NY Times bestseller list in a few short months.

In reality (ha ha, in the reality where I would be able to exist without sleeping), I would just spend way more nights like this one. I would have Blogger open for 2 hours, writing and deleting stupid meaningless posts, while I devoted most of my attention to Swingers streaming over Netflix. I mean, I would watch everything on this stupid site. Actually, I'd probably just watch Swingers over and over.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home